Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Starting Over

I was inspired to go to the doctor; it was not a good inspiration. I needed to get checked out before I ran out of time for insurance coverage as I am being layed off in the next couple of months. I made an appointment for a Friday to go see the doctor my very good friend recommended. I'm so happy that she recommended Dr. Allon. He is amazingly sweet, smart, caring... I could go on an on. He knew exactly what I had and how to rescue me from the evils of unbalanced hormones.
He placed me on a strict ALL organic gluten-free diet. He stated that my body does not respond well to artificial man made foods and drinks... another reason I could not become pregnant- these artificial hormones were blocking my natural female hormones...

This is my starting over: All I have been eating are organic fruits and vegetables (plus water). He said I needed meat but it has to be halal/kosher/organic meat and only twice a week. Reducing the bad artificial hormones will balance my natural female hormones. He also prescribed vitamin D and fish oil.
I was a bit skeptic that making this drastic change would take a negative toll but "doctor knows best" I was psyched to find that in 2 weeks I had lost 12 lbs and I feel great! I am excited to finally be on the road to good health and be a size 2-4 again as I was in my 20's.  

I have my next appointment next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment